Working Foreman JOB SUMMARY
- Performs distribution and transmission line construction and maintenance activities in a safe and professional manner.
- Plans for and constructs all distribution and transmission facilities both overhead and underground.
- Provides leadership and directs work crews.
- Must be thoroughly capable in distribution and transmission line construction techniques both from aerial lift and from the pole.
- Must be able to operate have utility trucks and equipment in variety of weather and terrain conditions.
- Maintains a safe and positive work culture and professional environment.
This position requires
- A High School diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of three years experience as Journey Line Technician.
- Ability to read, write and display critical thinking to evaluate situations and solve problems.
- Expertise in distribution, transmission, and substation, underground and overhead installations, methods, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of all Regulatory Compliance, DOT, Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure, OSHA and SMPA Safety Procedures.
- Excellent communication, decision making and technical skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently, communicate and carry-out jobs.
- Ability to represent the co-op in a progressive, positive, and professional manner in all relationships, both internal and external.
- Strong computer skills in relation to the position.
- A valid Class A, Commercial Colorado driver's license.
Nucla / Ridgway / Telluride / Silverton
This position will remain open until filled.