PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you!
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
- Designs, fabricates, joins, and/or repairs equipment, fixtures and various types of metal objects and structures using Flux Core MIG welding techniques.
- Operates drill presses, power saws, grinders, metal lathes and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
- Estimates and recommends material and labor to be ordered.
- Must have one year of recent Flux Core Mig welding and fabricator experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background screen.
- Must be able to work 6 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday (overtime/weekends required as needed). As work increases, there will be overtime (12 hour days).
- Experience with structural steel, heavy equipment repair, and bridge construction, among other applications preferred
- Utilizing flux core mig welding experience, candidate must be able to perform and pass vertical and horizontal welds for welding test.
- Must have welding hood and steel-toed boots.
- Temporary to hire.