Based on Columbia, Maryland, Capitol Sprinkler is the leading subcontractors to deliver the fire protections service to Maryland, DC Metro, Virginia area. Combining with local expertise, our team with average more than 25 years experience provide contractors and communities the safest and innovative solutions to new construction and aged infrastructures.
We are looking for a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities or construction sites, experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.). Interpret application job sheets and various sizes of welding fittings. Analyze all welds are free of discontinuities. Verify the final products and meed the qualify control standards. Qualifications are as following,
* 1-3 years welding experiences minimum
* HS Diploma or GED required. Must be 18 years older
* Certified pressure pipe welder preferred
* Full time job with vacation, holiday, insurance, 401k etc benefits' package
* Salary negotiable depends on experiences level