JRS for Weblogic admin:
Duration : 6 weeks only
- The Senior Weblogic Administrator is responsible for providing expertise in all aspects of middleware platform design implementation, troubleshooting and administrator.
- Will work closely with the other team members in the DBA team, project managers and application developers in Migrating Webloapplication from version Weblogic server version 10 to version 12C or higher on Azure platform
- Will be providing support to security and develop appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of applications.
- Will also require expert knowledge in Oracle Fusion Middleware, Weblogic administration, installation and configuration, performance tuning, backup and recovery methods in Linux computing environments and must be well versed in J2EE, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, LDAP, XML, Access Management and Identity Management.
- Knowledge of Oracle databases and should be able to support other areas of functions as needed.