The Wealth Mgmt. Investment Services Financial Advisor, under limited supervision, manages the full scope of a client relationship by evaluating the client's financial needs, investment opportunities, current holdings and available investment capital and helps clients identify their investment objectives and risk tolerances. Will offer investment recommendations and financial planning based on the client's situation and investment knowledge.
Additionally this position will:
- Will balance client development, sales activities, investment management, customer service and compliance with personal and professional growth and development. Will also provide clients with sound financial advice and counsel consistent with the client's objectives, time horizon, and risk tolerance.
- Compensation is salary plus a 10% bonus based on salary and is not based on the commission and fees generated.
- Work closely with management on business strategy and planning, program goals and objectives.
- Facilitate, coordinate and execute service activities including onboarding new clients, resolving service requests, gathering and compiling data for advisor/client meeting
- Use independent judgment to support strategic vision of team, implement new business processes, and directives
- Interacts with other business lines to create cross sell opportunities
- Ensures adherence to operating policies and procedures
- Supports a positive inclusive atmosphere that encourages teamwork and collaboration and consistency of process. Viewed as approachable by team members and is willing to share knowledge with others
- Master technology and champion adaption to ensure it is being used to its full benefit including: product specific process'
- Maintains a focus on delivering an outstanding client experience while exercising confidentially at all times
Assist in implementing marketing strategies by coordinating the creation and production of marketing communications materials, seminars, and events.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong understanding of economic and accounting principles and practices, financial industry and markets, banking and financial planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Currently holds FINRA licenses Series 7, 63/66. If currently have 63, passing the Series 66 will be required within 3 months of employment.
- Appropriate state(s) Life & Health Insurance Licenses
- 2-4 years sales and client service experience, some management experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self starter, proactive, flexible and accommodating
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and work collaboratively across departments
- Ability to manage and coordinate others, set and achieve goals, resolve problems while maintaining a strong sense of teamwork
Planning and organization
- Ability to process tasks and resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner while demonstrating accountability in all work responsibilities
- Manage relationships with clients, as well as internal and external resources providers
- Prioritizes time well, adapts to changing priorities and multiple demands
- Engages in problem solving
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus on detail while effectively handling multiple responsibilities with high degree of accuracy in a high pressured environment
Exercises sound and ethical judgement at all times
- Identifying the needs of clients through effective questioning and listening techniques
- Basic principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products and services.
- Operating client relationship manager system and other required software applications to produce financial plans, correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases
- Presentation development
- Maintains a professional appearance and manner
- Evaluates clients current financial situation and risk tolerance and makes investment recommendations to client
- Work under pressure on multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paces work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Can independently solve issues with little or no direction from others
- Self starter, driven, works independently but also works well on a team
- Helps organize and lead team discussions, can identify next steps and create action plans
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, patience with others and nurtures inclusive environment
- Shows initiative, anticipates needs and takes action or delegates effectively
- Resourceful self-starter; pressure-durable, detail-oriented and quality-driven
- Has proven record of producing high quality outputs
- Clearly articulates opportunities to improve processes and shares feedback with for colleagues and the home office management team
- Strives to achieve individual, team and organizational goals
- Manages and develops strong key client relationships
- Helps capture client needs and design the client solutions
- Can independently produce "client ready" documentation
- Reaches out to be helpful in a timely and responsive manner
- Exercises sound and ethical judgement
- Maintains confidentiality
- Develops overall proposal and messaging through financial planning
- Provides guidance and advice throughout the proposal process on materials to improve messaging and effectiveness
- Helps create charts and tools used in client presentations
- Contributes to overall team effort and inspires the team
- Is flexible, positive and open to new ideas
- Provides leadership and mentoring to team members
- Keeps the team focused regardless of project challenges
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)