Company currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 400 million square feet throughout the U.S.
- Manage multiple industrial developments from land entitlement through vertical development in the South Florida market.
- Located in or willing to relocate to the South Florida area.
- Report, track and manage key contract milestones to achieve Link development objectives.
- Develop and manage project budgets, prepare RFP's, development schedules and bids as needed for contractor selections and contracts.
- Collaborate with finance team to ensure accurate cost analysis and underwriting of projects.
- Consensus builder possessing the ability to work in a team environment managing projects and influencing other professionals.
- Source, engage and manage third party consultants- planners, surveyors, engineers and architects.
- Demonstrate strong technical skillset with working knowledge of local industrial market, best management practices and market pricing.
- Support and collaborate as needed with Link outside development partners including construction managers, fee developers and joint venture partners.
- Monitor construction progress and project conformance with the design plans.
- Assist with communication and correspondence with local government officials as required to achieve Link development objectives.
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of departmental strategic initiatives.
- Timely and transparent communication of any change orders and/or any items that may affect timing, performance, or cost of a project.
- Assist in the pursuit of new land and potential developments including the development of project budgets, schedules and other related technical advisement.
- Must be a strong self-starter with a high level of drive and functions best with a broadly defined position and goals.
- Must have strong analytical ability.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detailed oriented.
- Must have strong leadership skills including initiative and drive.
- Must have exceptional work ethic.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree (Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar technical degree) and at least seven years in real estate development and/or construction.