$170k - $230k + Bonus + Profit sharing
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Scott Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $170,000 - $230,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Irvine, CA we are a well established Real Estate investment firm looking for a VP of Acquisitions & Real Estate. We are highly active, growing and positioned extremely well for the short and long term.
Why join us?
- Longstanding, reputable real estate investment, development and management company in growth mode
- Strong executive team
- Excellent corporate culture, low turnover environment
- Comprehensive leadership on new acquisitions, from sourcing through closing, including underwriting and diligence.
- Solicit purchase and facilitate sale of portfolio assets. Interface with Executive Vice President, Real Estate in planning portfolio growth opportunities. Assist in due diligence process on new portfolio acquisitions.
- Inspect assets and prepare valuation for negotiating of new portfolio assets, underwriting for financing and refinancing of assets for the company or its clients.
- Significant amounts of interfacing with listing brokers for marketing of portfolio assets and oversee implementation of marketing plans. Direct the creation and maintenance of market valuation packages on portfolio assets.
- Identify and implement opportunities in the portfolio to maximize value and enhance the performance of the portfolio.
- Review and analyze property operational and financial reports to ensure P&L performance, revenue growth and expense control. Participate in the annual budget process and monitor ongoing portfolio performance.
- Oversee direct property management and third party management of portfolio properties, including operational issues and review of monthly financial reports for financial status and operating results. Write internal reports in regards to operations for distribution where needed.
- Establish relationships with brokers, other property owners, economic development agencies and other individuals, public and private, engaged in the industry.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in oversight of operations plus acquisitions, dispositions, and valuation analysis of commercial, light industrial or office real estate projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated and able to assemble and manage a development team to maximize project yield both physically and profitably.
- Excellent computer skills with specific experience in MS applications such as Excel, Word and Publisher required. Microsoft Project, Argus and Lotus Notes are beneficial.
- Excellent Presentation and Research skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated and able to assemble and manage a team to maximize profitably.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.