At Company, we are passionate about data-driven products and rooting out white-collar crime in digital advertising.
Our software has transformed how digital advertising and Connected TV approaches quality and fraud prevention technology. As we continue to win the hearts and minds of our customers worldwide, we are looking for a Product Manager, with lots of energy and Product experience.
- Experience working with global diverse teams in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership and influence without authority across levels and functions.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- Expertise and Deep Knowledge within Online Fraud in its many forms (I.e. Advertising Fraud, Payment Fraud, Botnets, Phishing Attacks, etc.)
- Minimum 5+ years developing widely adopted B2B SaaS Enterprise Products with Fraud Detection and Prevention, Malware, or Threat Intelligence capabilities
- Very comfortable with SQL and querying data warehouses
- Solid understanding of fundamental computer networking concepts and technologies (e.g. IP stack, HTTP, IP addressing (V4/V6), DNS, Web Proxies, etc)
- Solid understanding of the mobile ecosystem and its challenges for fraud detection
- Expertise in latest market trends in Enterprise Security, i.e. knowledge of best practices of Enterprise Security Detection, Knowledge of some historic Cyber Security Events/Attacks (what went wrong, how could the Enterprise have prevented this), and What will be best practices for the future
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering (or any other relevant engineering degree or Engineering Experience)
- Understanding of botnet architectures, exploit kits, malware