Minimum Required Skills:
MEP Design, MEP Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Hvac Autocad Design, Plumbing Design
If you are a BIM Coordinator / VDC Specialist with mechanical experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Great benefits package
- Excellent growth opportunity
What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinate BIMs
- Facilitate collaboration between Owners, Architects, Engineers and trade contractors to co-generate models for use by pre-construction team, estimating department and operations team
- Analyze 3D models provided by design team and engineers
- Design, develop and enforce modeling protocol and standards with VDC/BIM Manager
- Assist MEP Preconstruction team for Cost Estimating and reviews
- Assist the VDC/BIM Manager for the construction review process for completeness, trade coordination, construction methods and scheduling
- Assist project team members in the use of BIM technologies such as Trimble layout points in the model and others
- Perform quality assurance/quality control checks on BIM models
- Provide value analysis during the design process and recommend alternate solutions where appropriate
What You Need for this Position
BS in Mechanical Engineering and 5 years of experience and knowledge of:
- BIM Coordinator
- Mechanical construction--HVAC and plumbing
- Process piping
- 3D Modeling
What's In It for You
- 401kSo, if you are a BIM Coordinator - Mechanical Construction with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice