Ampcus Inc. is a Global leader in end-to-end IT Business Solutions and Services with latest technologies. We are listed among the top 50 fastest growing companies in USA. We work closely with our clients for Talent acquisition.
- *Candidate will be remote during COVID yet required to be on site when needed!
- *6+ years of experience within GMP regulated environment (pharma or biotech preferred)
- *Bachelor's Degree minimum - Life Sciences or Engineering
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Project Management - large skill projects
- GMP/GAMP Subject Matter Expert
- Data Integrity Knowledge
- Primarily responsible for ensuring adherence to computer validation standards and procedures for computer related systems.
- Responsibilities include participation in system design, preparation of test protocols, analysis of test results and preparation of summaries.
- Provides guidance and sets standards in producing quality documentation, serves as the liaison between the IS and Quality functions, provides testing and IT compliance guidance, and provides timely and effective response and follow-through in the resolution of IT Quality/Project compliance issues.
Lead - Talent Acquisition
- provided by Dice