Description: The Judge Group is currently seeking a UX Visual Designer.
**CANDIDATES MUST BE IN EITHER A PACIFIC OR MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE**
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Execute web and email design projects from start to finish, to both execute and oversee final production.
- Execute and oversee creation of visual assets, such as photography, illustration, and their relationship with other content, such as copy.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team that includes marketing, product managers, developers, production designers, copywriters, and UX architects.
- Provide conceptual design direction and support to production designers.
- Support and promote company branding initiatives and contribute to the development and documentation of visual design guidelines.
- Coordinate design projects and resources to hit launch dates and campaign deadlines.
- Advise developers on the design and deployment of UX creative content and components.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Create interactive design concepts
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
- Build and maintain a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, & project managers
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Strong portfolio with emphasis on visual design projects.
- 4+ years of work experience in a digital design agency or inhouse tech creative department.
- Strong visual, interactive, illustration, and graphic design skills.
- Strong nowledge of the latest design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision.
- Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea.
- Strong understanding of information architecture and hierarchy
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at