Experis, a Manpower Group company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Facilities & Real Estate Management Expert role at St. Louis, MO. This position is a 6+ month contract for one of our key pharma clients, that offers chemicals for applications in laboratories and industry. Biosciences, biopharma, food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals.
Job Role: Facilities & Real Estate Management Expert
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months. (Possibility for extension)
Maintenance & Facilities Team is searching for a self-motivated, detail oriented individual, with strong communication and clerical skills to assist with a AutoCAD and Space Management database.
Reporting to the Project Principal Engineer, these activities include, but are not limited to: coordination of all stakeholders required to implement the move/relocation within a multi-building portfolio in St Louis and coordination of all vendors, partners, and internal resources to meet required timelines while minimizing disruption to employees and operations. The successful candidate will be experienced with typical office environment needs including data entry, business computer systems, data archival, filing, MS Office programs and some experience with CAFM systems (preferable).
Basic job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- AutoCAD update
- 3-dimensional building drawings
- Update Office drawings
- Assist with creating work orders
- Assist with creating requisitions
- Field survey seating plans and layouts for accuracy, correct system as needed
- Other duties as determined by manager This is a temporary position only. On-the-job training (OJT) will be provided for the customized business applications and space management process.
Phone - Ext - 7156