Location: TX, Denton, The Venue
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Seeking a seasonal Turn Team Assistant for an apartment community in Denton, TX. This is an amazing opportunity with a company that values their teammates and company culture. Start date July 12, 2021 w/ option to move to full-time employment.
Horizon is one of the largest privately held companies in the student and multifamily housing market that still maintains a family feel across its properties. Horizon is built on 7 DNA points and is committed to their Pledge of Excellence. While many companies espouse a foundation of service, we live it and act on it dynamically every day. We strive to redefine the client's experience through our commitment to superior service and we operate with an Above and Beyond attitude every day.
The Turn Team Assistant reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and is responsible for assisting in all of the property's maintenance needs, physical appearance, overall cleanliness, and make ready assignment. The primary responsibilities include preparing vacant apartments for market readiness, hands on maintenance of the property including general upkeep and repair to units and the grounds, responding according to company policy to work order requests, turn and make ready, maintaining excellent resident relations through superior customer service. On call & some weekend availability required.
** Your job responsibilities are included but not limited to items listed below. At Horizon, we believe in teamwork and going above and beyond in our position to accomplish results.***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain positive resident relations through superior service
- Participate in the daily operations of the property
- Respond to Work Order per company policy
- Grounds and exterior upkeep as needed
- Cleanliness of the vacant apartment
- The Turn and Make Ready process
- Conduct regular health and safety inspections
- Inspecting units for Move In readiness
- Ensuring company policy and state and federal safety and fair housing laws are met
- Hands on maintenance
- Ensures company, state, and federal policies and laws are being met
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor to better the property and position through great ideas
We offer an excellent compensation packet including a very competitive salary (DOE)
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous make ready work experience preferred
- Housekeeping experience in multi-unit communities or hotels preferred
- Maintenance experience in multi-unit communities or hotels preferred
- Experience with plumbing, electrical and HVAC preferred
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Mechanical background preferred
- Good organizational and people skills
- Must be able to lift and work with heavy equipment
- A valid driver's license, good driving record and proof of insurance is required
- A passion to serve residents, parents, vendors, and colleagues