Naceville Materials Partnership
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!
Job ID: 2
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Plumstead Materials, a division of The H&K Group, Inc., is currently seeking experienced and motivated Class A and B CDL drivers to become a part of our team. Our CDL drivers satisfy a critical role here at H&K. This position places an emphasis on reliability and attentiveness, as maintaining both a truck log and the trucks themselves are daily responsibilities that come along with the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all work adhering to OSHA and Company Safety policy.
- Drives truck to destination. Prepares receipts for load picked up.
- Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations and company policy.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Loads and unloads truck.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Performs daily pre and post trip of vehicle.
- Responsible to tarp all loads when traveling on public roadways.
- Responsible to trim load before tarping when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
Job Requirements Include:
Class B CDL
1-3 years minimum experience tri-axle driverClean driving record