Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company?
RHP Properties is a growing, privately-held national Property Management Company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate over 254 manufactured home communities in 28 states.
We are presently seeking an individual who will support the Treasury department by performing administrative and clerical accounting functions, under the supervision of the Treasury Manager.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Coordinate ordering and distribution of bank supplies; including check stock.
- Print checks.
- Complete daily bank run and other out of office errands, as needed.
- Process lien waivers for reserves, insurance, and corporate use.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- A minimum of one year of general accounting experience required.
- Some college accounting coursework preferred; High school diploma or GED required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills with a customer service focus.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, time management, problem-solving, and follow-through skills.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending; and 401K.