Join our growing management team! We are a performance-driven, hard-working, and competitive hotel management company.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Duffy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a highly competitive, performance-driven hotel management company striving to deliver an outstanding experience to our guests!
The Travel General Manager will be responsible for traveling to assigned properties to train, support or fill in for property staff vacancies. The Travel GM serves as an expert on subject matter, company policy, and procedure in the field. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in hotel bookkeeping and/or front desk and/or hotel GM experience.
Why join us?
- Excellent benefits!
- Outstanding work/life balance!
- Stable company with over 50 years in business!
- Great company culture!
Travels to assigned properties and trains, supports or fills in for property staff vacancies. Serves as subject matter and company policy and procedure expert in the field. Performs Audits, training as needed.
- Supports properties with training new and/or existing personnel on financial matters and revenue posting.
- Assists in all property transitions serving as corporate representation. Provide exemplary performance for staff to follow.
- Requires knowledge of property management systems for a variety of brands.
- Directs and/or conducts property internal audits.
- Assists corporate staff when in the field with information flow.
- Contributes to property success by setting standards as directed by corporate initiatives. Enforces Hotel and Corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintains productivity of travel department staff. May act as Manager on Duty when at a property.
- Completes projects as determined by Corporate Controller.
- Other duties may include covering night audit and/or training night audit staff.
- High school diploma or GED; 2-4 years' experience in hotel guest services, front desk, accounting, night audit or related professional area
- Ability to work without supervision, to organize and track multiple projects with large amount of detail necessary. Knowledge of property management systems.
- Able to read and write effectively to promote good communication.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using computer systems.
- Ability to effectively deal with employee requests and/or complaints.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well in pressure situations.
- Commitment to exceptional service and company culture. Great positive attitude.
- Requires 90% travel as needed and directed by the Corporate Controller. Must have an insurable driving record.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.