Kirkham Michael is seeking a Transportation Design Project Manager for designing roadway, bridge, and drainage improvement projects. We are seeking a Licensed Professional Civil Engineer with transportation design background who desires to lead a team to work on challenging and exciting state, city, and county transportation improvement projects. This is a full-time position for the Omaha or Lincoln, Nebraska office. You will work under the direction of our Transportation Department Manager, while managing clients and projects. You will be responsible for schedule, budget, major design elements, staffing assignments, and quality control of transportation design projects. Proficiency in Microstation and Open Roads is desired for this position. Knowledge of hydraulics and hydrology analysis using HEC-RAS and/or HY8 is a plus.
Kirkham Michael is a place which provides competitive benefits, where you can grow personally and professionally, so join us today!
• Develop scope and fee for prospective transportation projects
• Responsible for client services and marketing
• Coordinates and supervises certain staff necessary to complete assignments
• Performs quality control review of project designs and plan sheets
• Bachelor's degree in engineering
• Licensed Professional Civil Engineer, licensed in or capable of obtaining licensure in Nebraska
• 5-10 years of transportation design experience; experience in project management a plus
• High level of creativity, enthusiasm, and self-motivation
• Capable in Microstation and Open Roads
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Successful candidates will be articulate, with professional presence, and have solid decision-making, planning, and organizational skills
• Valid Driver's License required
For more information or to apply, please see our website at