Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Communicating housekeeping and guest related information to the correct person(s). This includes but is not limited to daily cleaning assignments, maintenance requests, priority rooms, front desk/guest service information, special requests etc.
- All incoming calls and emails related to Housekeeping are followed up on a daily basis
- Tracks progress of all housekeeping staff, works closely with Housekeeping managers to ensure housekeepers and inspectors are properly updating the housekeeping system and that rooms are being prioritized as they should.
- Make sure that all daily work and tracking spreadsheets are updated and complete at the end of the day.
- Verifies all room statuses are correct in the computer at the end of the day and properly follows up on any inconsistencies.
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with the Housekeeping staff, Front Desk, Guest Services and Property Managers
- Assist Inventory Executive Housekeeper as needed
- High School required / College Degree preferred
- Familiarity with an office/call center
- Miniumum 6 months of similar experience
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, LMS and Application Manager
- Must be able to speak and write in English and Spanish.
- Valid driver's license or ability to obtain
- Attention to detail, multi-task oriented, professional mannerism, strong organizational and writing skills, work well with a diverse populace.
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 237607