6+ month contract
Location: City of Industries, CA (Los Angeles area)
Job Id: 20-05027
You will be responsible for drafting, editing and/or re-writing standards, procedures and process flows for use across the bank's Commercial Loan Services business line. Performs analysis and researches on functions, processes and products to ensure content synchronization and coordination among multiple subject matter experts, and/or Business Groups [e.g. Loan Boarding, Loan Servicing, Agented Credits, etc.]
- Develops the written content and provides editing support for the business line, or various other communications related to business line and resources for the business lines related reference material. Ensures written content meets all Federal and State requirements and meets Bank standards, policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Segregates corporate level policies and procedures from those belonging at Division/Department level. Scope includes every lending category offered by the Bank (Commercial, Construction, SBA, Specialty), as well as related Regulatory/Compliance matters.
- Prepares materials for review by Management and Controls and Governance (C&G) prior to approval and publication.
- Good knowledge of AFS (Automated Financial System), CleaRS, or other comparable
- Commercial Loan related applications is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory matters.
- Thorough understanding of banking, financial topics and trends.
- Planning, presentation and organization capabilities.
- Excellent research and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge MS SharePoint and Visio preferred.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.