Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about recruitment. Open to experimenting with newer technology, can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you are that dynamic individual, this role is what you have been waiting for.
Come join a high-performance team!
- Successful relationship management and business partnering of TA partners and Sr. TA partners
- Ability to manage personal metrics effectively and utilize data to inform personal effectiveness in req management, candidate experience and talent attraction strategies.
- Create and own an exceptional candidate experience.
- Actively seek feedback from colleagues, leaders, and HR partners and be open to alternative ways of working.
- Find, attract and engage passive candidates through creative or existing direct sourcing techniques and social media channels resulting in healthy candidate pipelines.
- In depth technical acumen including knowledge of various technologies, architectures, frameworks, and roles
- Experience recruiting in high tech regions/hubs (desirable)
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.