Technical Sales Specialist - Environmental Remediation (REMOTE)
REGENESIS, a global leader in the groundwater and soil remediation industry, is currently seeking a full- time Customer Service Representative to be a part of the Customer Service team. You will act as liaison between purchasing and sales departments.
In this entry-level, technical sales position, the Technical Sales Specialist (Remote) will provide sales and technical support for our complete line of soil and groundwater remediation technologies, vapor intrusion technologies, and the remediation services division. Successful candidates will possess a solid technical background and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop innovative remedial solutions for environmental engineering firms, regulators, and end-users. This position will report to the Region manager but will work closely with assigned district managers.
Additional responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide technical sales support and design assistance to assigned sales territories.
- Conduct technical sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Review conceptual site models to develop site-specific remediation approaches
- Prospecting for new clients based on guidance from territory managers
- Evaluate the performance of product applications via data review.
- The position will require overnight travel that represents 30% of your time away from the office.
To be successful in this position, you must have a competitive spirit that enjoys working in a fast-paced, consultative selling environment. Intellectual curiosity with the willingness to learn is critical to success in this position. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed, as is a passion for public speaking. Strong candidates will possess the following:
- Technical degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or Geology/Hydrogeology preferred
- Experience with in-situ groundwater and soil remediation
- Consultative selling experience
- Fundamental understanding of regulations driving remediation throughout the district
- Ability to work and meet goals with limited supervision
- Public speaking experience
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including: paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter and please ensure you reference "Technical Sales Specialist" in the subject line.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.