Presently we are looking for Sr Technical Recruiter / Manager for our company. Given below JD. if you are interested please send your resume, rate and availability to
- Perform daily recruiting activities: searches, recruiting, matching candidates to requirements, reviewing resumes, phone screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews and reference check
- Managing and engaging all recruiting resources to ensure a steady and consistent flow of qualified candidates
- Pre-screen viable candidates, redirecting accordingly, and guiding qualified candidates through the interview process, thereby maintaining
- Manager offshore resources
- Provide our recruiting team with concise client requirements for recruitment.
- Drive client response to candidates including the interview and placement process.
- Interacts with customers to evaluate and assess the customers' staffing needs.
- Evaluates and defines the job requirements and other pertinent details required to effectively identify and select the appropriate candidate for each position.
- Evaluates temporary employees and determines the employee who would best meet the needs for our customers, while at the same time evaluating the needs and skills of the temporary employee.
- Serves as intermediary between employees and customers.
- Maintains all appropriate paperwork and documentation.
- Must be available after hours and on weekends to address and resolve the needs of temporary employees and customers.
- Adheres to all Company compliance processes and procedures.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of full-cycle recruitment experience and experience managing a variety of recruiting programs and projects. Managing offshore teams exp required
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Proven experience in developing strong relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Made effective decisions in difficult situations with little input from others
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills