Talent Acquisition - Products & Operations Recruiter
Job Overview: The team is looking for someone to support our Client Solutions Group - the roles will vary but will largely include engineering and product management positions.
The P&O Recruiter will be responsible for leading the recruitment for a specific area of business within the P&O organization. This position will require experience recruiting for highly technical roles, including Engineers, Architects, Developers, etc. Strong knowledge of the Client's Technologies portfolio of products and solutions is preferred.
• 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience recruiting for technical skill sets to include SW Engineering roles
• Demonstrated ability to effectively and independently handle a variety of position types/business groups/geographies.
• Proficiency in interviewing, sourcing, and advisory skills
• Understand marketplace thoroughly and uses knowledge to build successful strategies.
• Adept at engaging specialized, high-skilled, or difficult-to-attract talent.
• Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
• Source diverse candidates directly in the marketplace and develop candidate pools within their respective market streams.
• Work with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools.
• Coordinate interviews with Hiring Managers / defined panels
• Develop offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiate offer and finalize start date with candidate.
• Continue interaction with candidate till the time the candidate joins the organization.
• Lead and close all formalities related to onboarding of the candidate.
• Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code.
• Manage hiring using appropriate sourcing and social campaign strategies to ensure the best quality of hire.
• Utilize Workday system throughout the talent acquisition process.
• Develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
• Develop, support, and maintain employment advertising campaigns.
• Support team or other team members on specific project-based hiring requirements through developing appropriate strategies
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.