Title : Technical Delivery Manager
Location : San Francisco, CA :: Remote for now
Duration : Long term Contract
Pay Rate : $75/hr W2 or $80/hr C2C - 1099
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years technology experience
- 7+ years of professional experience in retail applications. Must understand the end-to-end flow of product and key functions for inventory and sales audit.
- 3+ years of testing experience
- Experience in delivering retail capabilities including Point of Sale, Omnichannel solutions and applications, RFID
- Experience in delivering retail process improvements.
- Working knowledge of the agile and waterfall environments.
- Exposure to bug tracking and task management software such as JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.
- Experience working in matrixed organizations and with remote teams
- Owns delivery portion of retail products and projects portfolio from IT side.
- Responsible for quality of the delivered product as well scope and timeline.
- Manage team of engineers to deliver project requirements, application improvements and support.
- Establish a regular cadence of 1-on-1's with DTC product and project management and your counterpart in IT by Cluster in order to optimize the delivery of retail projects.
- Hands on in development to assess architecture, design and quality of the delivered product.
- Coaching developers who are working on both global and local solutions.
- Ensure solutions are ready for on-going operations and support.
- Provides expertise in the various retail solutions so that the regional team can collaborate with retail business stakeholders and make strategic recommendations to fulfill strategic global and local initiatives.
- Collaborate with retail business stakeholders on strategic initiatives to help establish the IT delivery plan across all portfolio or products in market.
- Coordination with retail product and business stakeholders and IT support to effectively support retail business functions
Please share updated resume & best time to connect.- provided by Dice