Director Analytical Ecosystem Technical Architect
With all the investments made in analytics, it's time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It's time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
We call this Pervasive Data Intelligence. It's the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today's analytics. And it's the way Teradata transforms how businesses work and people live through the power of data throughout the world. Join us and help create the era of Pervasive Data Intelligence.
At the direction of the Chief Product Officer, we have established a Strategic Partner Organization, within Product Management. Our focus is to engage partners of different types and sizes in order to create, scale, and serve markets in ways that are beyond the capacity of any single organization This is essential to augment our technology and drive solutions that amplify the value of our Vantage platform. Working with the Director of Strategic Partnerships the Technical Architect will serve as a liaison responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with product managers to determine where partner offerings would enable the realization of our platform vision and accelerate capabilities within our product roadmaps
- Assist partner solution team to evaluate technical viability with our core platform and design integration plans for our partner ecosystem
- Identify common design patterns for partner solutions and establish requirements not supported by our underlying platform
- Work with GTM leaders and Product Management leaders to identify product/solution/GTM gaps in offerings and conduct build/buy/partner analysis.
- Provide technical expertise in developing partner strategy based on the gap analyses
- Create technical / product requirements for partner candidates
- Work with partner alliance and product management team to investigate technical integration options for identified partners that leverage Vantage's ability to differentiate
- Work with Product Management to prioritize product requirements as needed to support partnership integration
- Follow technology and market trends and be able to formulate a point of view on their impact to the Vantage platform and partner portfolio
- Ongoing evaluation of partner portfolio and monitoring of partner product roadmap, specifically impact on Teradata product roadmaps
- Support GTM team for successful partner roll out
- Required travel: up to 30-50%.
- Executive exposure.
- Strong technical understanding of analytic data warehousing and the deployment ecosystem.
- Strong technical expertise in Teradata Vantage features and capabilities
- Strong technical understanding of design patterns for developing and deploying analytics
- 10 years+ Architecture and/or engineering experience designing and implementing analytic systems
- 10 years+ Hands on experience with analytic tools
- Familiarity with analytic ecosystem including data ingestion, data management, model development (e.g. ML/DL frameworks, data science platforms, AutoML), model deployment (e.g. analytic ops, collaboration tools, model monitoring)
- Experience working with external partner technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand mutual benefits and identify technical integration options
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical details to technical and non-technical audiences
- Executive presence and presentation skills.