Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
This position will focus on providing business analysis expertise for technology initiatives. Partnering with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for simple to complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions. Use domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to conduct detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
Perform business analysis, compile and deliver requirements material needed for IAM Build and Product owners to deliver IAM capabilities and solutions that support customer needs. Manage backlog for agile user story lifecycle aligned to products with delivery schedules and volumes supporting multiyear transformational activities. Maximize business value through business analysis service delivery (DevOps principles). Assist with preparing and validating project documents, including technical design, test scripts, production readiness and end-user documentation.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 4 + years of access management experience in one or more of the following: provisioning, de-provisioning, certification, authorization or authentication.
- Knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- Knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- 2+ years of product strategy development experience
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- 3+ years of process design or improvement experience
- 4+ years of information security experience
- Agile Certification
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements gathering and translation to technical requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: creation of BRDs, FSDs, and screen mock ups
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
Other Desired Qualifications
- Significant experience in DevOps concepts and principles
- Ability to apply infrastructure and application architectural best practices in designing effective and scalable IAM solutions
- Proficiency in leading enterprise programs and strategic decision making
- Ability to partner with enterprise development teams to design and deliver API-first solutions
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.