Genesis10 is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Technical Recruiter for a contract lasting through 06/05/2022 working with an insurance company in Milwaukee, WI. Remote.
Person will support Infrastructure and Workplace Experience hiring.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our client ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience while collaborating with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Drive all recruiting programs and source top talent to build short and long-term candidate pipelines
- Determine and partner/execute on appropriate recruiting sources such as meet-ups, local-recruiting marketing campaigns, employee referral programs, co-op programs, college recruiting programs, social networking, and targeted websites
- Establish and maintain meaningful and effective relationships with hiring managers
- Manage the integrity of data in the ATS - you/we like clean data
- Use competitive intelligence and industry knowledge to research and identify new recruiting channels - if you like to "post-n-pray" this may not be for you
- Minimum 3+ years of experience, preferably at high growth FinTech companies
- A fundamental understanding of technology concepts, specifically with respect to cloud computing, DevOps, and infrastructure.
- Ability to identify and penetrate new recruiting channels based on research and industry knowledge
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Strong team skills, ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
- Strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience, and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at .
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"