Minimum Required Skills:
Systems Safety Engineering, MIL-STD-882E/ISO 26262/IEC 61508/DO-178C, Ability to obtain Secret Clearance, DOD/Government/Aerospace/CI, Robotics/Drones/UAV/UAS, Hazard Analysis & Tracking/FMEA/Fault Trees, SysML, DOORS
WE ARE STILL ACTIVELY HIRING AND WORKING DURING THE COVID PANDEMIC.
Does working on state-of-the-art autonomous vehicle systems interest you?? We're looking for Senior and Mid-Level Systems Safety Engineers who have the ability to obtain Secret clearance. With an office in Gaithersburg, we're an industry-leading provider of autonomy and robotic technology!!
Our ideal Systems Safety Engineer candidate will be familiar with safety standards (MIL-STD-882E, ISO 26262, IEC 61508, and/or DO-178C), and have experience with one or more of the following: DOD, Government, Aerospace, CI, robotics, drones, UAV, and/or UAS.
*This opportunity is remote during COVID and potentially beyond that.*
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
What You Need for this Position
- Experience as a Senior Systems Safety Engineer, Systems Safety Engineer, or equivalent
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Familiar with military or civilian safety standards (MIL-STD-882E, ISO 26262, IEC 61508, DO-178C)
- Experience with DOD, Government, Aerospace, and/or CI related projects
- Experience with robotics, drones, UAV, and/or UAS
- BS or MS degree in a relevant engineering field (Systems, Mechanical, Electrical, Software, or Computer Science)
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Familiarity with Hazard Analysis and Tracking, FMEAs, and Fault Tree Analysis
- Familiarity with the safety-critical software development process including Verification and Validation
- Experience with System and Subsystem Requirement/Specification Generation
- Experience with Verification and Validation Test Procedure generation and execution
- Experience with DOORS or other System Engineering/Requirements tools
- Experience with model-based system engineering (e.g. SysML)
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in the development of safety-critical systems for autonomous vehicles
- Develop safety artifacts/documentation as required to support program requirements in accordance with MIL-STD-882, ISO-26262, or other standards
- Working with hardware and software team to perform (software and hardware) safety and verification/validation analysis of requirements, design, code, and testing
- Working alongside program managers and senior engineers to generate program- and company-wide system safety policies, procedures, and templates
- Review requirements, design, and documentation for compliance with safety qualification standards and requirements
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Highly motivated team
2. Competitive salary
3. Room for growthSo, if you are a Senior or Mid-Level Systems Safety Engineer with the experience above, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice