Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems. Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products. Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company's existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. Provides direction for design activities. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Present a professional and personable attitude at all times as the first-face of the customer office
- Support multiple organizational levels of weekly staff meetings
- Have a built-in understanding of all levels of staff functions throughout the organization
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries for Senior Customers and work with the SI travel representative on travel documentation
- Prepare request for concurrence cables, reading, assigning and generating cable responses for the FO
- Manage the office supply budget; be proactive and responsible in maintaining office supplies
- Be the WebTA timekeeper for approximately 60 officers and backup for other timekeepers in the organization
- Maintain the Check-in/Check-out process for staff and contractors including upkeep of welcome books and coins for new customers
- Work with the customer to track nominations for awards and ensuring departing officer medallions are ordered
- Support the customer with floor space/resource planning
- Maintain organization charts, personnel lists and recall plans
- Maintain group biographic data including phone trees for personnel accountability purposes and organizational charts for senior leadership
- Work with the customer in maintaining group Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) guidelines.
- Work with the customer and Si's in maintaining data holdings IAW the Group Data Management Plan
- Support and assist Budget and Plans officers
- Be proactive and responsible in managing the calendars of the Front Office (FO) staff, and the group master calendar
- Be proactive and skilled at coordinating, scheduling and facilitating business meetings and boards
- Be skilled and experienced in professionally coordinating with senior government officials (military and civilian) and their staffs
- Be able to work seamlessly with multiple organization staffs and contractors
- Demonstrate proficiency with office automation tools (MS Office, email, instant messaging, SharePoint)
- Demonstrate proficiency with customer-specific administration tools (e.g. conference room scheduler, CAT, EARRS, GoTravel, WebTA, E-memo)
- Have a working understanding of customer logistics, security and facilities management processes
- Have knowledge of, and experience with managing website content
- Have experience working with web-developers to communicate and verify office automation requirements
- Represent the customer organization as the database referent developing, applying and establishing procedures to better support group users.
- Perform lock-up security checks and ensure the office is secured daily
- Be adaptable to other ad hoc support duties as assigned
- Will be required to build a network with staff and contract SAs and MSAs in other organizations and other pertinent IC elements.
- Have at least 5 years customer experience
- Have at least 10 years of IC experience
- Requires at least 10 years of related skills experience with BS/BA or 8 years with MS/MA or 5 years with PhD .
- A BA in Business or Personnel Management, or related field
- A PMP certification
- Be an experienced SharePoint administrator
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).