SAIC is looking for a Remote Systems Integration Lab Architect while working from home providing support for our team in Sterling Heights, MI.
This job is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Our team works on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats to bench marking combat vehicle performance. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are redefining ingenuity. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life.
Through research programs funded by science and technology R&D organizations within the U.S. Department of Defense, we develop and maintain vehicle and system integration labs. On this team, you'll have the opportunity to create and develop advanced technology capabilities in the areas of advanced electronics, autonomy, cyber, electronic warfare, sensors, and processing.
• Create novel approaches to engineering problems
• Develop and analyze complex systems solutions
• Architect hardware and software test benches
• Drive high standards of performance through cooperation and teamwork
• Engage in learning from subject matter experts and project technical leads
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more experience; Masters and 1 year related experience
- System integration and debugging issues to root cause
- Ability to work across disciplines (electrical, software, mechanical, etc.)
- Hardware In the Loop (HWIL) and/or Systems Integration Lab (SIL) development or operational experience
- Proficient with test equipment, failure analysis, and anomaly investigation
- Integration and field-testing systems for the US Government
- Familiarity with the RF-EW domain
- Experience with US Department of Defense product development
- An active US clearance preferred
- Ability to obtain Secret security clearance
- May require some travel, possibly up to 10%
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability