Minimum Required Skills:
TS/SCI, Mission Operations Systems, Ground Data Systems, EEIS, System Verification, System Validation, System-level Integration and Test, DoD systems engineering, Linux, Python
If you are a Systems Engineer with TS/SCI clearance and 5+ yrs experience, please read on!
Located in beautiful Pasadena, CA, we are a software and systems engineering consulting firm that's poised for rapid growth. We work with our nation's cutting-edge engineering and scientific organizations, and we're growing our team to support our premier client - NASA!
We're open to relocating candidates!
What You Will Be Doing
- ground system and operations software development lifecycle activities
- requirements management
- system verification and validation
- interface with customer and subcontractors
- end-to-end information systems
- system-level integration and test
What You Need for this Position
ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE is required for this role
- 5+ yrs related experience
- experience working with Mission Operations Systems, Ground Data Systems
- end-to-end information systems (EEIS)
- System Verification and Validation (V
- System-level Integration and Test (I
- DoD systems engineering lifecycle experience
- PythonSo, if you are a Systems Engineer with TS/SCI clearance and 5+ yrs experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice