Systems Administrator - USAF
Location: Osan, South Korea
This position is for a System Administrator. Individual will support the AF Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) operations. Primary responsibilities are to perform on-site and deployed commercial off the shelf (COTS) system administration, hardware, software and network maintenance services to support COTS AF DCGS components.
Compensation - $110,350 Total Comp ($65,000 base salary + $29,100 HOLA + $16,250 COLA); Relocation Stipend; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Provide System Administration support to tasks such as mission data backup and restore, database maintenance, user account creation and maintenance, data archiving, performance of data integrity checks, communication-port configuration , security incident reporting and field level Time Compliant Technical Order (TCTO) instruction compliance (to include software baseline upgrade support).
· Implement, install maintain, modify and operate computer systems
· Develop preventative maintenance programs for systems
· Instruct users in the operation and maintenance of the system.
· Manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
· Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems by maintaining configurations and applying patches and updates to maintain network compliance.
· Serve as a front-line interface to users with technical issues
· Make recommendations for hardware and software purchases.
· Interact with technology vendors and internal technical support staff.
· Conduct systems analysis and development to keep systems current with changing technology.
· Install new software, apply patches and updates, perform troubleshooting, grant permissions to applications and train users.
Required Education: Associates Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline, or 3+ years of System Administration experience
· CompTIA Security+ or comparable DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification -
· CCNA Security
· GIC SP
· Security+ CE
· Clearance Required: Must be US Citizen and have a US Government TS/SCI Clearance