NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Systems Administration Advisor - SQL. This is a temporary assignment until December 31, 2021, with a likely extension or a transition to full time permanent employment, depending on business needs.Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to grasp the application architecture, understand various workflows and related processes
- Providing Audit deliverables for all Internal/External audits
- File processing.Non-ESM products; troubleshooting issues related to Non-ESM. Setting up databases and related processes for UAT data setup for testing any bug-fixes, and application release.
- Work with the support teams and setup external feeds as per business requirements
- Redesign the SQL reports and automated alerts as per business requirements
- DEV team for database/application performance issues.CATECo-ordination with DBA's and/or troubleshooting any data mismatch/data integrity issues
- Dev team for deployment to UAT and ProdCATE. Coordination with DBA's
- Designing and publishing key reports based on the business requirements.
- Extensive report automation.SSIS, migration of DTS packages to mgmt tuning, advanced queue Dbase. Oversee L2 ADS support
- Data organizing and partitioning
- Provide database expertise to the software development team in the design, development and maintenance of the core database and application
- Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including based definition, structure, and documentation.
- Experience.VxVM organization and datafile. Some System Administration with ability to plan, implement, maintain backup and restore operations, database mirroring.
- Minimum of 7-9 years of relevant experience in SQL
- 3-5 years of Level 3 experience with client facing role Preferred Skills:
- PackagingSSIS. Strong technical and product knowledge in SQL query/scripting,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience working in a BFSI
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.