A System Administrator job in Novi, MI is available courtesy of Modis. The primary role is to support local IT operations and assist as practical regional and worldwide IT operations. This person will contribute to and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices that support a consistent user experience.
System Administrator job responsibilities include:
• Interface point of contact for the site user community
Oversee provision of end-user services including helpdesk and technical support services
• Support cell hone operations including provisioning, troubleshooting and maintenance
Contribute to and deploy security policies and systems globally to protect company assets
• Bachelors Degree or years of experience will be considered over education
• Technical knowledge of server and PC operating systems
• Technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and standards
Previous experience preferred but will consider entry level candidates with completed internships
If you are interested in this system Administrator job in Novi, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to . If you have questions about the position please contact Andrea Gomez at or .
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records