Well funded, tech startup needs a Systems Test Engineer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashleigh Mann
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $150,000
A bit about us:
*FUN AND FAST MOVING ENVIRONMENT*
In a start-up like environment, we combine sleek hardware with an app which enables employees to enter an office using their smartphones. Growing like crazy!
Why join us?
- Unlimited time off each year
- Health, dental, vision, 401k
- Casual dress code
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and lunch a couple of times per week
- Parental leave
- Amazing growth opportunity!
- Fun environment!
- Results-oriented, dependable, and accountable
- Strong ability to debug and identify root cause failures
- Familiarity with collecting information from field failures and converting to actionable test plans
- 5+ years background in system level test plan development for hardware and software based products
- 5+ years experience programming in Python, C, or C++
- 2+ years experience managing test architecture
- Working knowledge of CICD workflows and basic implementation principles
- Strong background in hardware test management and understanding of HAST, ALT (Accelerated life testing)
- Can operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Highly organized, can juggle competing priorities and tasks
- Familiarity with JIRA, Zendesk, and TestRail
- Familiar with testing requirements for BLE, Wifi, and networking stacks
- A strong communicator (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
What you'll be doing:
- Creating and managing test plans and procedures based on user requirements and product specifications
- Develop and execute test scripts for life cycle testing and verifying lifetime operations
- Work with customer support to determine areas for improvement and improve testing requirements
- Execute test plans for new and current product releases, this will include both software features and hardware changes
- Develop hardware test plans for new product bring up and introduction
- Review field return reasons and establish new testing method to improve product quality
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.