Plan, Architect, design and build Atlassian JIRA/Confluence environments. Install, configure and maintain Atlassian JIRA/Confluence. Migrate incidents and workflows from multiple existing tools to JIRA. Collaborate with quality assurance, technical teams and management to implement systems features that enable Agile software delivery. Recommend and design standard and custom JIRA workflows. Install, manage and support various development tools, testing tools and monitoring tools. Plan, evaluate, deploy, operate and maintain tools to suit the expanding user-base. Provide training to technical and non-technical teams to use Atlassian tools. Investigate, troubleshoot and fix issues related to development, applications, application servers. Recommend and set up Atlassian Plugins. Adhere to industry best practices, processes, and metrics standards. Document standards, guidelines and standard operating procedures for admins/users of the system.
- Experience with administering and developing software team solutions on Atlassian tools especially JIRA and Confluence
- Experience designing content management and data taxonomies
- Experience configuring JIRA modules and selecting useful add-ons
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Familiarity with databases and SQL competence
- Demonstrated experience in writing scripts
- Experience in a supporting technical discussions with customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Systems or other related scientific or technical discipline
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of continuous integration and version control systems
- Experience with APIs and tool integration
- Experience with DevOps, CICD, etc.
Innovation. It's What Defines Us.
Next Phase provides insights and solutions for healthcare, engineering and science research. Next Phase commits to creating an environment where our employees achieve their full potential, increase their productivity, and expand their professional and personal horizons. We look for bright, innovative people that achieve results, understand the importance of being a productive and supportive team member, and put the customer's satisfaction first. Next Phase leadership is looking for new leaders, scientific and technical subject matter experts, and technically savvy people that are interested in putting forth the effort and commitment needed to grow our company.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include, but not limited to
Health And Wellness Benefits
- Medical Insurance (three healthcare plans to choose from), Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D coverage
- Company-paid Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Competitive paid-time-off programs
- 401K plan with employer matching contribution
- Profit sharing
- Company-sponsored professional development activities and professional dues/subscriptions reimbursement