A well-established company in the Des Moines area, is looking to add a Survey Technician to their team. Recognized as a leader in providing services in land development and land surveying, they offer engineering and surveying solutions to both private and public clients. Ensuring dedication to their long-standing relationships as they continue to gain new clients.
Survey Technician Responsibilities:
• Experienced Survey Instrument Person for construction layout and other duties related to Engineering and Land Surveying.
• Duties would include: Construction Staking, Topographic Survey and Utility Mapping, Alta Land Title Surveys, Boundary and Retracement Surveys, and As-Built Surveys
Survey Technician Required Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Construction Layout.
• Must have demonstrated abilities with functioning in one and two person survey crews.
• Have a strong mathematic background and perform mathematical calculations related construction and surveying.
• Have a working knowledge and ability to read construction plans and specifications.
• Prepare and maintain records, logs, field books and other related documentation.
• Ability to carry/lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and traverse over uneven terrain and active construction sites, undeveloped ground and wooded sections.
• Knowledge of operating and maintaining survey equipment including Trimble GPS, Trimble Robotic Total Station, Trimble Base Stations and TSC 7 Data Collectors with Trimble Access Software.
• Ability to work 50-60 hours per week during Construction Season.
If interested in this Survey Technician position call Jeremy at or apply below.