Job Title: Survey Manager - (605)
Organizational Unit: Survey - Survey (00.05X.050)
Location: Canton, OH, US 44702
Job Type: Full-time
Exemption Type: Exempt
Education: Associate Degree
Travel: 10 - 20%
Job Title: Survey Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Canton, OH
Company: The Thrasher Group, Inc.
Division: Utilities Division
The Thrasher Group is a growing multi-disciplinary firm with roots planted in the Mid-Atlantic. With 9 offices in 6 states. we are hard-charging problem solvers with a heart for home and family. At Thrasher we don't just rise to the occasion, we actively go out and make things happen. We're always ready to roll up our sleeves and tackle the challenges that might give others pause. When there are high expectations to solve complex infrastructure and environmental needs, we naturally come through with the resources required to help communities and industries thrive. Consistently working with initiative and resourcefulness is the common thread that runs through everything we do and forms the basis for the deep relationships we forge.
We're looking for a Survey Project Manager with experience and enthusiasm to join our Canton, OH team. As a member of the team you will cultivate a far-reaching business footprint, ensure quality work is always delivered, and grow as a professional. If you're someone that thrives in a fast-paced work environment and looks at tasks with a "can-do" attitude, then check out the job duties below.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- The Survey Manager will have responsible charge of all aspects of a surveying and geomatics group (field and office) consisting of several field crews and supporting technical staff involved with public and private sector land improvement projects.
- Initiate and maintain contact with key personnel and officials of organizations and companies.
- Plan, organize and supervise survey crews, technicians and other staff members.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
- Schedule and assign work to meet completion date.
PM19 To be successful in this position, you will bring;
- AS or BS in Land Surveying or related field from an ABET accredited program
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar managerial role
- Current PS Registration or the ability to become registered
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organization and time management skills.
Salary Range: N/A
Travel Required: Some
Supervisory Status: Yes
Management Focus: Yes
Design Focus: No
The Thrasher Group has had a history of excellence for over 35 years. Ranked in the Top 500 Design Firms by the Engineering News Record, we are an innovative multi-disciplinary engineering, architecture, environmental, survey, and construction services firm that delivers successful projects to both public and private clientele. Our dedication to creative design solutions, well-managed projects, and exceptional customer service has made Thrasher one of the fastest growing engineering firms in the mid-Atlantic region.
Thrasher offers an excellent and competitive benefits package which includes relocation assistance, paid time off, 401(K) matching, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, tuition assistance, life insurance, and professional development opportunities.
The Thrasher Group conducts drug screening and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Authorization to work in the United States is a precondition of employment. "EEO/AA/E-Verify"