Ref ID: 00760957
Classification: Supply Chain Business Analyst - NFP (Tishman)
Compensation: $80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Supply Chain Business Analyst needed for a Global Non-Profit dedicated to advancing healthcare across the world. My client will be implementing a new ERP system and needs a strong business analyst/Project Manager to liaison with all departments, run QA, run tests, train staff, etc. Competitive compensation and excellent benefits offered. For immediate consideration send resumes directly to
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field, Supply Chain, Accounting or relevant experience in the Not for Profit industry.
• 3 or more years of experience working on large scale implementation projects for ERP: Supply Chain, Finance and CRM systems with strong ability to understand and represent the needs of the business end user.
• Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques. Preferably CBAP or working towards certification.
• Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional requirements, workflows and business process engineering.
• Ability to develop training plans and conduct effective training sessions/workshops.
• Strong MS Office skills (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Data analysis - SQL proficiency ideal..
For immediate consideration send resumes directly to
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.