Minimum Required Skills:
PE license, Residential, Commercial, Building Desgin
If you are a Structural Engineer- PE License with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We offer over 100 different types of residential inspections from inspecting the site prior to placement, to the pour of the foundation and construction of the frame and right through to final quality assurance. We provide engineering services to the building industry. Our organization consolidates engineering and inspections services. By elimination and duplication of services builders are required to have, we are able to save the builder time and money.
Our expanding engineering firm is looking to add a Structural Engineer to the team. We are looking for an ambitious candidate that has previously designed buildings with steel, wood, and concrete. Additional experience working with mechanicals and HVAC considered a plus. Candidate needs to be very reliable, hardworking, and self-starter that enjoys a challenge.
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform structural field Investigations for home builders and insurance companies and determine scope of damage and design of corresponding repairs. Produces written forensic reports detailing the cause(s) of the damage
- Familiarity in building codes and design standards
- Experienced in wood-framed construction
-Fluent in AutoCAD and has the ability to produce structural designs and details for residential buildings under tight time constraints;
-Knowledge of Revit
-Previously designed buildings with steel, wood, and concrete
- Working with mechanicals and HVAC
What You Need for this Position
- PE license
- 3+ years of structural engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering
- Understanding of building envelope requirementsSo, if you are a Structural Engineer- PE License with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice