Structural Engineer - International firm with advancement opportunities!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alyssa Goodrich
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $72,000 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a large, stable, and motivated international engineer firm looking to expand our team! We specialize in a variety of high rise, commercial, education, science & technology, hospital, hospitality, and residential building projects.
Our Bay area office is looking to add to our team so if you are a Structural Engineer with experience - Apply today!
Why join us?
- Generous compensation package
- Life insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k + ESOP Retirement Plans
- Flex Spending Account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Immediate eligibility for paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity for professional advancement
- Added bonus paid upon successfully obtaining PE license
Title: Structural Engineer
Location: Downtown San Francisco
Compensation: $72,000 - $100,000 DOE
As a part of our innovative Structural Engineering team you will support the design and analysis of various steel, concrete, masonry, and timber building projects.
- 2+ years experience
- Bachelors Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- EIT license
Nice to have:
- 5+ years experience
- Masters Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- PE license
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice