Apply Now About TotalTek Engineering
When it comes to enhancing your engineering career, TotalTek is the partner you can rely on for efficient and effective results. With years of experience and proven success in partnering with top industry leaders and decision makers; we can align your interests, qualifications, and talents to a specific contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement opportunity. Our clients trust us to provide them with the best and brightest technical talent in their fields. We look forward to establishing a career partnership with you.
Opportunity Overview & Responsibilities
We have an immediate need for an enthusiastic Project Manager to support continued growth and complete strategic project initiatives for our customers. This rewarding role will provide an opportunity to provide overall technical management and administrative support on-site from beginning to end of projects. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Oversees that the proper office and field staffing is in place for the project, and seeks assistance from the General Manager and Personnel Coordinators, as required.
- Responsible to coordinate work-flow and communicate clearly so that all project staff members know their roles and duties as part of the overall project team.
- Controls subcontractor selection and performance
- Oversees the development of the project budget and makes sure it is entered into Viewpoint.
- Reviews the customer's contract to ensure that it is approved for use on the project.
- Before and during the project, is continually assessing risks, or any deviations from the established project plan.
- Reviews and approves all project subcontracts, purchases, timesheets, and expense reports. Timely completes the AP unapproved invoices.
- Responsible for ensuring timely billing of customer invoices and following up on collections, when required.
- Regularly monitors and controls the project costs and reports to the General Manager on status. Addresses deviations from the plan and submits change orders, as required, for out of scope work.
- Assembles and reviews the final project unit costs to be used as reference for future bids.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- 5-10 years of construction experience
- Must be available to travel to sites not yet determined for the duration of a given project.
- Strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work with a wide range of personalities.
- Paper and pulp industry background preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
#priority=A Apply Now