Apply Now Client Overview:
Our client is a trusted expert in nine market sectors, including: food and beverage; hydro/power generation; maintenance services; mining; converting/printing/plastics/packaging; oil and gas; scrap and recycling; pulp and paper; and general industrial services.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT problems.
- As part of the Design/Build team, works with Architects and Structural Engineers to create construction documents for projects including structural plans, elevations, sections and details and framing/foundation framing plans and details.
- Produces foundation and framing plan drawings from sketches, existing drawings and electronic images.
- Uses all available technological resources to create designs for proposals and construction. i.e. Revit, 3D modeling, etc. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of software and available technology.
- Prepares clear, complete and accurate Revit Structural drawings as directed by the engineering project team.
- Prepares accurate documentation throughout all phases of assigned projects.
- Ensures that documents and drawings are maintained from pre-design through construction documentation.
- Maintains and helps implement REVIT guideline manual.
- Participates in site visits as required, for design production.
- Reviews vendor shop drawings.
- Associates Degree in related field required.
- Three to five years of related experience required.
- Experience with software programs such as 3D structural modeling, AutoCad, REVIT & Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Occasional Travel - 10%
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum Qualifications listed above.
#priority=A Apply Now