We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. Our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 100 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's largest business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
About the role
In this role, you will be supporting Arm leadership in evaluating strategic and financial initiatives, being in a unique position with visibility into the overall global business. You will be a key member of the team driving and supporting Arm's company-wide financial planning, capital structure analysis, forecasting, reporting and analytics efforts. You will help track and analyze key business/financial KPIs, uncover trends, assess current/future business risks and opportunities, and formulate long-term business plans. You will also have the opportunity to communicate and drive these insights into actionable strategic initiatives. This is a highly visible and challenging position, providing key forecasts and actuals analysis to the Executive Team for the entire company. This role works closely with all Finance functions and business units across Arm to understand the financial health and performance of the company. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, analytical, thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable thinking in front of senior leadership.
What will I be accountable for?
- Sophisticated financial modeling and valuation - build complex financial and operating models from scratch and improve existing models to solve complex questions. Develop and evolve scalable processes to effectively manage financial performance, improve forecast accuracy and inform strategic decisions across existing and new markets
- Perform data-driven analysis to identify, evaluate and execute on value creation initiatives, investment opportunities and risk mitigation strategies
- Apply long-term financial goals to complex decisions across the organization;
- Identify and track key internal and external metrics to guide operational impact
- Prepare presentations and key reporting to the Board of Directors and Executive team
- Support capital raise activities and other strategic initiatives
- Help automate, improve, and scale reporting and business metrics reporting
- Be creative, adaptive and eager to learn new technical skill sets
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Engineering or another directly related field of study
- Minimum (2) years of experience in investment banking, private equity, VC, corporate development and/ or in an equivalent corporate role
- Corporate finance, modeling, valuation and financial analysis experience
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high degree of ambiguity
- Interest in understanding new technology/ markets including semiconductors, software, and or IoT markets
- Willingness to work with teams across different geographies
We, not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
•Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
•Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
•Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
•Care about the people around you.
Passion for progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
•Work with pace and judgement. Adapt to circumstances.
•Take risk in support of Arm's progress.
•Be accountable for the decisions you take. Learn from failure.
•Pursue innovation relentlessly.
Be your brilliant self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
•Seek and embrace differences.
•Encourage curiosity and challenge.
•Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm's benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm San Jose office is nestled in California's Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco. Serving as Arm's North America headquarters, the office houses employees serving all divisions of Arm. World-renowned Stanford University is seen as a hub of innovation, helping to make San Jose one of the US's fastest growing cities.
San Jose, California USA
150 Rose Orchard Way
San Jose, CA 95