Under the direction of the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Coordinator is someone who performs and oversees a variety of account coordinating duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. This is a non-supervisory position.
Strategic/ National/House Account Sales
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Manager(s) and National Account Sales Manager(s) on the following:
- Creating new quotes and updating existing ones with direction from the sales account managers and Senior Account Specialists
- Assisting with sales order entry and sales order management
- Obtaining on Payment Information
- Obtaining Site Survey and Technology documents from customers
- Working with internal teams on customer technology needs
- Obtaining tax exempt certificates and gathering certificates of insurance
- Shipping and installation information
- Assisting with Demo paperwork and tracking
- Become an additional contact for the outside sales team and internal departments.
- Follow the order management process:
- Review inventory and communicate lead times
- Maintain shared documents and calendars
- Create and manage custom material number data
- Assist the internal sales team and Senior Account Specialists to create and manage National and Strategic account price lists
- Attend webinars regarding facility set up and technology needs
- Facilitate 2D and 3D layouts
- Assist with maintaining contact management Data Base
- Update CRM with product sold so equipment references can be found
General Sales Support
- Cross train with Senior Account Specialists
- Assist and complete special projects as required
- Communicate effectively and often with sales team, customers and all internal departments
- Maintain Work Practices:
- All paperwork and database entries filled out completely and accurately
- Maintain work area to 5S standards as posted in work area
- Maintains a professional image by projecting a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts
Marginal Job Functions:
- Follow all related SOP's
- Other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- Associate degree or combination of equivalent of education and experience required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in position of similar office or sales experience in coordinating multiple tasks and information flow within a customer and/or sales environment required
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Administrative Sales support preferred.
- Experience directly related to sales, supply chain or operations preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint.
- SAP experience, Microsoft CRM preferred
- Valid driver's license is required
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs