RiverTech, LLC an Akima Company, delivers mission support services in the areas of engineering, communications, training, operations and maintenance, intelligence, aviation, logistics, and space systems that protect and defend sea, land, air and space operations and their personnel. Providing the talent, tools, and technologies to ensure exceptional performance in todayâ s most demanding and strategically critical global environments. This is RiverTech. Our personnel enjoy competitive benefits packages and challenging roles in work environments committed to innovation, diversity and opportunity for career growth. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), 100% of our companyâ s profits go back to our 14,300 I ±upiat shareholders that have resided near and above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years. Our business helps support their way of life and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived in a challenging environment.
****THIS CONTRACT HAS BEEN AWARDED - WE ARE NOW HIRING****
- Maintain flight testing materials.
- Update data in Graduate Training Integration Management System (GTIMS), future equivalent systems to GTIMS, and locally-developed computer database systems as required. Maintain paper or digital aircrew records (as applicable), and complete annual reviews of memberâ s records. In-process and out-process squadron members in records system.
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM), Squadron Aviation Resource Management (SARM), and all other appropriate personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
- Coordinate with Chief of Training (or designated representative) to review and update student/permanent party records, folders, and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFI) (i.e. AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2MDS-V2) as well as associated major command (MAJCOM)/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance.
- Notify crewmembers, schedulers, and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluation, and training requirements via e-mail, telephone and/or in person.
- Generate the following reports/forms as required:
- Evaluation and testing status and trend data reports
- Provide data to the Wing Standardization/Evaluation (Stan/Eval) Group (OGV) for standardization/evaluation boards (SEB) and as required by the Squadron Commander or OGV
- Provide GTIMS shells for AF Form 8s, Certification of Aircrew Qualification
- Provide data as required for monthly Squadron Training Review Panels (STRP) and Squadron Certification Boards
- Provide monthly aircrew qualification level summaries (also known as the â Letter of Xsâ ) and provide a copy of work and final documents to Wing Current Operations (OSO) and OGV no later than the last work day of each month
- Conduct monthly reviews of assigned/attached crew member evaluation dates and provide updates on completion progress as directed by AFIs and locally-directed guidance.
- Update training and readiness status of squadron personnel monthly and attend applicable training meetings.
- Update the squadron Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) program with every new publication release and Flight Crew Information File (FCIF) release.
- Must have:
- Two (2) years of experience as a USAF aircrew member, or;
- Two (2) years of experience working in a Squadron or Group Stan/Eval program, or;
- Five (5) years of experience working in a Department of Defense (DoD) Flying Squadron, Group, or Wing Stan/Eval program, or;
- Two (2) years of experience as a DoD flying unit scheduler.
- One (1) year of experience working with GTIMS or similar proprietary training documentation program.
- Two (2) years of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and customer relations skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Additional Skills and/or Requirements:
- Active Secret Security Clearance required (within 10-year eligibility window and in use in the past 24 months).
Operational Specialty Codes (not required):
- AFSC â 1C0XX, 1XXXâ Operations; 1A0X1â Boom Operator, 1A1X1â Flight Engineer, 1A6X1â Flight Attendant and 1A2X1â Loadmaster
- USA MOS â 15XX
- USMC MOS â 60XX, 61XX, 62XX, 73XX, 75XX
- NEC D0XX, G5XX; 8235/8251/8251â Flight Engineer
- USN Officer 13XX
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law .We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at or . Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.