Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about recruitment. Open to experimenting with newer technology, can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you are that dynamic individual, this role is what you have been waiting for.
- Successful relationship management and business partnering of manager, director, and VP leaders; with the ability to build and maintain strategic partnerships with more senior leaders in the organization (e.g. VP, ELT)
- Ability to manage personal metrics effectively and utilize data to inform personal effectiveness in req management, candidate experience and talent attraction strategies.
- Create and own an exceptional candidate experience.
- Actively seek feedback from colleagues, leaders, and HR partners and be open to alternative ways of working.
- Find, attract and engage passive candidates through creative or existing direct sourcing techniques and social media channels resulting in healthy candidate pipelines.
- In depth technical acumen including knowledge of various technologies, architectures, frameworks, and roles
- Experience recruiting in high tech regions/hubs (California - desirable)
- Successfully leverages data and insights to inform strategic partnerships and business-specific talent strategies with leaders/teams.
- Attract, source, and hire senior-level roles in the organization (Director+)
- Experience and/or aspiration to recruit for global roles across CDK (desirable)
- Consistently stays curious and proactive in understanding innovative and next practice talent acquisition trends, technology, and practices; seeks ways to apply them to our ways of working and leverage your expertise to improve the TA capabilities of our team(s)
- Lead business-specific and/or enterprise talent projects or initiatives.
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience or comparable diverse experience in varying technical roles
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.