CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed Technical Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding roles for the following opportunity:
CGS Business Solutions' looking for a highly motivated Sr. Oracle ERP Cloud Analyst. This position will be involved in the development, implementation and support of global implementation of Oracle ERP cloud. As a member of this team, this role will work closely with Finance and other business teams to support their Oracle Cloud development, analysis, and user support needs. This is a hands-on technical role.
Strong Technical skills with some functional knowledge are required. Knowledge and experience working with Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion) is required. Expert level knowledge of seeded Oracle tables, experience with building interfaces, APIs, modifying BPMS / workflows, reports, jDeveloper are needed. Good knowledge of core financial modules GL, AP, FA, AR, CM is needed. Experience with Oracle ERP cloud is a must. Experience integrating cloud services (interfaces, conversions, creating applications using FBDI, ADFDI and ADF scripts required. This position will support the global Finance and Accounting teams from both a functionality and development perspective, and will assist those teams leveraging Oracle Fusion more effectively.
- Apply business process analysis and vision to achieve the company's Finance objectives through Oracle Fusion.
- Work with end users to resolve day to day Production issues
- Work with Oracle support by opening SRs and implementing solutions
- Testing and helping users in conducting UAT
- A minimum of 6 years of technical experience, ideally working with large & complex implementations of Oracle EBS/Cloud ERP/ Oracle Apps.
- Minimum 3 years overall experience with ERP Cloud (Fusion)
- Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud architecture and underlying tables
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technical work streams and work in a complex global environment.
- Strong understanding of different integration technologies such as: Oracle OCI/SOA
- Must have experience with the different data conversion/integration methods into Oracle ERP Cloud (FBDI/FBDL, HDL, ADFDi)
- Experience with Web Service protocols SOAP/REST is a must
- Ability to work with XML/JSON/POST technologies to read/send information
- Experience building and supporting integrations between Salesforce and Oracle ERP Cloud
- Expert level PL/SQL (mandatory)
- Expert level SQL (mandatory)
- Java (or relevant Object Oriented language)
- Shell: Bash, Korn
- Comfortable with OAF Personalization
- Create, debug and modify custom JCS forms
- Experience with SmartView reporting
- Experience with Workflow and UI personalization
- Skilled in developing reports/dashboards using Oracle OTBI, XML and Bi Publisher
- Data conversion using different methods in ERP Cloud
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company, vote one of the Best Places to Work and honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After eight consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.- provided by Dice