Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
The Senior Manager RA Advertising and Promotion will help support advertising and promotion efforts across the enterprise. The position will lead in developing and communicating RA Advertising and Promotion strategy to internal stakeholders, providing regulatory strategy, direction, support, and advice to the commercial teams. The position will interact closely with team members from Commercial, Medical Affairs, Marketing, Legal, and Compliance, and will represent RA on the various internal Promotional Review Committees.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Leading voice for regulatory activities pertaining to the development of promotional and non-promotional material for external use.
• Review internal communications intended for training, learning and development, and education.
• Establish and collaborate on development of internal processes, standards and best practices to ensure promotional compliance and quality.
• Provide training to other functions on Health Authority requirements.
• Monitor corporate activities for regulatory compliance.
• Provide critical regulatory review of promotional and non-promotional external communications.
• Preparation of Promotional Labeling and Advertising submissions to OPDP/APLB.
• Work closely with Regulatory Operations to ensure on-time submission of required documents.
• Monitor applicable current and new regulatory requirements within Advertising & Promotional practice area; provide regulatory environment updates to Commercial teams when needed.
• Present to Sr Management and drive decisions on complex material.
• Interact with company partners and consultants for various regulatory matters as needed.
• Interact with business unit teams, other functional managers, and internal/external customers.
• Participate in Regulatory Department initiatives, such as process improvement projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature of work performed by those in this job and are not an exhaustive list of all duties. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time which reflects management's assignment of essential functions.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree in life science field or healthcare-related field is required
• Advanced degree in pharmacy, regulatory affairs, nursing or other life science is preferred
• 5-7 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs, Advertising and Promotion required; manager experience preferred
• 8-10 years of experience in US/global pharmaceutical industry required
• Experience in global regulatory affairs (EU, Canada) preferred
• Experience in US regulatory submissions
• Biological and vaccine product experience preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Veeva suite products preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Careful attention to detail and accuracy required
• Extensive knowledge of MS Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and other MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat
There are physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This information is available upon request from the candidate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all essential functions.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. Emergent does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.