Pacific Life is embarking on a multi-year initiative to invest in dynamic people and technology, ensuring a bright future for our customers and community. To support this process, we are currently looking to add a skilled Senior Information Management Analyst to our team.
As a Senior Information Management Analyst II, you'll play a key role in Pacific Life's growth and long-term success by managing and supporting the Information Management Program processes, tools, and measurements. You'll partner closely with the Enterprise Content Manager (ECM) and Information Management Committee members to contribute to the Strategy to drive improvements in managing information effectively and efficiently and aligning to risk mitigation objectives and measures. You'll also play a leading role within project teams in the development and deployment of records retention and content management processes using an Agile mindset.
If you're an expert in records retention and information management strategy with experience in the financial sector who's highly self-motivated, with a willingness to take personal risk, you're exactly who we're seeking. Further still, if you're a mission-driven self-starter who's comfortable with ambiguity, and who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, you're a perfect fit for our team.
What You'll Do
- Maintain and enhance the Information Management program through the Information Management framework, standards, and processes to ensure practices are defensible and in alignment with legal, regulatory, and business drivers
- Manage the Company's Records Management program in alignment with the Company Records Retention Schedule and Information Management Policy
- Proactively identify, analyze, classify, and communicate IM program goals and related risks to program stakeholders through effective reporting and metrics
- Function as the Corporate DIMO (Division Information Management Officer)
- Maintain an effective and dynamic IM awareness program for all levels of the organization
- Maintains the application of all electronic recordkeeping policies and practices
- File plan(s) creation, review, modification, and maintenance
Tech & Tools You'll Use
OpenText Content Server, Microsoft 365, DocuSign, and integrated risk platforms
Factors for Success
- 5+ years records retention, information governance, or information management experience that covers standards and policies, records analysis, and retention schedule development
- 5+ years using a records management tool, i.e. OpenText, SharePoint
- Prior experience implementing a records management program
- Proven ability and demonstration of leadership skills, with emphasis on driving change across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Demonstrable understanding of recordkeeping strategies and how it's connected to the management and consumption of information, as well as strong process orientation/improvement skills to ensure governance delivers sustainable processes
- Demonstrate experience with metrics gathering, tracking and reporting; experience working on complex business/technology initiatives within and across multiple businesses
- Strong written communication skills, including experience drafting policies and procedures; s trong relationship building skills, demonstrated consultative approach and influencing skills
- Ability to analyze complex issues and determine appropriate policies, standards and solutions to enhance the experience for information consumers and stakeholders
- Achievement of industry designations, i.e., CIP or IGP or CRM preferred
A career at Pacific Life is more than a job. It's being hardworking. It's being agile. It's being mission-driven. It's giving our policyholders the time, attention, and expertise they deserve -helping them to reach their financial goals and safeguard their futures. It's having a positive impact on our industry and in the communities around us. It's leveraging the collective genius within to drive the way we do business now and in the future, while also enjoying a supportive environment where you can be fulfilled in life and in work.
Pacific Life is a growth-oriented company with a strong and competitive position within the life insurance, retirement savings, and reinsurance markets. It holds top 15 market positions in almost all of its key products and has a diverse product portfolio serving the key markets of the highly affluent, broad market, small and mid-size businesses, and the institutional space. It has a global presence through its reinsurance business, with key markets in the U.K., Asia, and Australia. Pacific Life's structure as a mutual holding company is a competitive advantage, allowing the company to make decisions with a long-term view for the best interests of the organization and its policyholders. Pacific Life has a stellar reputation for service and value to the financial intermediaries and distribution channels that distribute our products.
In addition to the value we provide for our employees and policyholders, we are also renowned for our philanthropic work, having donated over $109M to nonprofits over the past 33 years. All this considered, it's no wonder Pacific Life is ranked 298th on the 2019 Forbes Fortune 500 list, has been named one of the 2019 World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute, and was named by Forbes as one of America's Best Midsize Employers for 2019. Simply put, if you want to find both personal and career fulfillment, join our team at Pacific Life, where power meets purpose.How We Help You Succeed
We're fostering a culture of shared values across our company by providing generous compensation and comprehensive benefits that allow our employees to find fulfillment and security in personal life and career alike. These include:
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Work-Life Balance & Flexible Scheduling
• Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees
• Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid)
• Generous PTO and holiday pay
• Warm Colleagues & Inspiring CulturePacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company. - provided by Dice